Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More filming near ME!

As I was walking to the T from my apartment off of Harvard Ave in Allston yesterday morning around 9 o'clock, I noticed a film crew was setting up around my favorite Sunday brunch stop, the Grecian Diner (Go there, they have the BEST Eggs Benedict!). Of course, I was a rubber necker and tried to spot someone famous who might be there. Unfortunately, I did not see anyone I recognized so I shrugged it off and pretended that I had just witnessed the filming of a new Bob's furniture commercial. Then I came across this in this morning's Boston Globe Name's Column:

"Christopher Walken and Morgan Freeman readied to film scenes for "The Lonely Maiden" at the Grecian Yearning restaurant on Harvard Avenue in Allston early yesterday. The comedy, about three museum guards who plot to steal a painting, also stars William H. Macy and Marcia Gay Harden."
Figures! I should have skipped class and stuck around...


No comments: