Thursday, November 15, 2007

Talk about Nepotism!

Well...maybe not nepotism because I don't think Bruce Willis runs the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. Regardless, today, it was announced that Ashton Kutcher's step daughter, Rumer Willis will be acting as Miss. Golden Globe at the 2008 award show.

The 19 year old will be following in the foot steps of many other famous actor's daughters, including Jack Nicholson's daughter, Lorraine Nicholson, who reigned as Ms. Globe at last year's ceremony.

According the People.com, the 2008 ceremony will be held on January 13. Stephen Spielberg will also be honored with the Cecile B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award.

I am a big fan of the Golden Globe awards. I don't want to say it, because it will probably sound blasphemous, but I might like them a little more than the Oscars. GASP! Don't get me wrong, I love the Academy Awards, but the Golden Globes never bore me. I think its because when the Oscars give out their boring awards, that is when the Globe's give out their television awards, so at least I'm still being entertained.

No comments: